20mg cialis online

Entering onto public commercial or residential property, you expect that you are safe or that you would be warned of any dangerous conditions. When a landlord, store owner, or property owner fails to properly maintain premises or fails to warn of any hazards, any victims of injury may be able to recover significant compensation. Farr & Bass, Attorneys at Law are dedicated to helping the victims of premises and "slip and fall" accidents recover the monetary damages they are entitled to after an injury.

Call 631-588-4000for an initial consultation with an experienced attorney or contact us by e-mail for more information about our services.

What is a "slip and fall" injury?

"Slip and fall" accidents occur when a person is injured by slipping, tripping or falling because of a dangerous property condition. These types of cases can ether occur inside buildings and homes or on the grounds outside. Many accidents of this nature take place because of uneven flooring, wet floors, poorly lighted steps or common areas, or weather-related slippery conditions. Icy patches, cracks in a sidewalk and potholes are also potential causes of serious slip and fall injuries.

Who is liable for a slip and fall injury?

Often a person's injury is caused by the negligence of the person or company responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the property. Building owners, store owners and property managers have a responsibility to maintain their premises in a safe condition and to ensure the safety of people on the premises. Our firm will investigate the accident, the history of the maintenance problem, and consult with witnesses relevant in your case. As an experienced legal team, we can assess your cases and provide reasonable expectations for the outcome of your case.

We represent clients involved in all types of premises liability cases, including:

  • Tripping on a piece of cardboard, loose carpet, etc. in a store
  • Wet floors or other hazards in shopping malls, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
  • Icy sidewalks or parking lots
  • Inadequate security
  • Failed handrails
  • Failed lighting/unlit hallways

What should I do after an accident?

If you were injured as a result of a slip and fall accident, you should try to determine what caused your accident (taking pictures of the scene if possible) and whether it could have been anticipated or prevented. You should also make an effort to see if there were any witnesses to the scene of your accident. For more information or to discuss the particular facts of your case, you should consult with an experienced attorney like those at Farr & Bass.

Call 631-588-4000 or contact us by e-mail to discuss your case with an experienced Bohemia, Suffolk County, New York lawyer.

Se habla español · Evening and weekend appointments available

Bold labels are required.

  1. Invalid Input
  2. Invalid Input
  3. Invalid Input
  4. Invalid Input
  5. Code(*)
    Invalid Input

Office Location

Farr & Bass
3100 Veterans Memorial Highway
Bohemia, NY 11716
Phone: 631-588-4000
Fax: 631-588-0276
Map and Directions

for information on real estate, please call.